The explosion-proof clothing contains a variety of high-performance fibers. The outer material of the explosion-proof clothing is made of high-strength coated fabric, which is environmentally friendly and non-toxic; the high temperature resistance, puncture resistance, impact resistance,energy absorption performance and resistance of the protective layer components ,the flammability performance must meet the relevant specifications and standards. The commonly used explosion-proof clothing structure in the world is divided into impact-proof outer layer, bullet-proof stab-proof layer, flame-retardant layer, waterproof and breathable layer, and thermal insulation layer. The following Anhua police equipment will be introduced from the materials used in these five layers.
1. Anti-shock outer layer: The anti-shock outer layer can withstand the energy of the overpressure shock wave, and also can resist the flying explosive fragments. The impact-resistant outer layer is mainly made of ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene fiber, which has good impact resistance, soft bending and wear resistance, strong energy absorption, and is currently one of the best high-performance fiber materials in the world. 15 times stronger than steel, in explosion-proof suits , it has the performance of gentle, armor-piercing .
2. Bullet-proof and stab-proof layer: Although the shock-proof outer layer can resist some of the energy of the overpressure shock wave, the overpressure shock wave will still penetrate the solid outer layer and then contact the inner bulletproof and stab-proof layer. This protective layer It can block debris that penetrates the outer armor, and has the effect of bulletproof and stab-proof. This layer of material is mainly made of aramid fiber, which has higher strength than carbon fiber, lighter weight than glass fiber and carbon fiber, low thermal expansion coefficient and good fatigue resistance. And the density is steel wire 1/5, the strength is 5 times that of steel wire, it can maintain stable size and performance in the range of -192~182℃, it will not burn or melt, this material has high strain rate sensitivity, that is, it can Becomes stiffer with increasing impact velocity.
3. Flame retardant layer: Aramid sulfone fiber (PSA), that is, polysulfone-based amide fiber. In acetamide, and then processed by wet spinning process or dry spinning process, it has excellent heat resistance properties, and has played a good flame retardant effect in explosion-proof clothing.
4. Waterproof and breathable layer: The waterproof and breathable layer is to prevent the entry of corrosive liquid or hot air at the explosion site,and it is usually a coating or waterproof fabric. In addition, the explosion site has high temperature and heat, and the human body sweats a lot. If the explosion-proof suit is not breathable, it will make the human body feel stuffy and suffocated, which will seriously affect the combat effectiveness. The current solution to this problem is to use a flame retardant cloth with a composite microporous tetrafluoroethylene film. The microporous tetrafluoroethylene film itself is resistant to high temperature, which can block the passage of water and discharge sweat vapor smoothly.
5. Insulation layer: According to the data, the temperature of the explosion site is high, so the explosion-proof clothing should have good heat insulation performance, including heat conduction performance against direct burning and penetration performance against radiant heat. The thermal decomposition temperature of PBO fiber can reach 650℃, which is the fiber with the highest thermal stability.